Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Haunted Forest 2012

Jake's family owns and runs a Haunted Forest each year on 
Grandma Seward's property.
It is quite the shin-ding.
They have been doing it for 7 years(says Jake, he's not sure) now.
This was the first year that they actually charged.
Everyone comes and donates their time.
Any donations went to building up the trail for the next year.
They told everyone that this would be the last year, 
but we will see...they had a LOT of people begging for it to continue.
Jake and I personally are ready to call it quits.
Here are some of the (nice)pics from this year. If you want to see more you can find them on 
good ol' fb.

Blake w/ the unchanged chain saw.

I don't know what this scene is...

Mana with the sporting the t-shirts they sold this year.


Pharoh's Tomb

Mom and Mana collecting money and getting a head count. Just under 2000 went through this year.

Aliens

This is Jake as Jason. Wish I had never seen this.

Sadly I didn't get to babysit any of my cute nieces and nephew like I thought I would. I spent a quite night doing projects and mom and dads. Much better than being scared on the trail if you ask me. (Yes, I admit it. I'm a wimp!)

No comments:

Post a Comment