Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Fun

We went up to Mom and Dad Seward's for Easter/ Blake's birthday party.
It was fun, even with Jake and I being sickos.
While we were watching a little march madness I was crocheting.
I'm making a baby blanket.

For whom?
Good question. I'll get back to that later.

Anyways I was putting the blanket back in the bag
so I could get up and do something..I can't recall what, but
the crochet hook slipped out of the blanket bouncing onto Jake's 
arm and then into the couch.

As I was doing whatever...Jake looked for it.
Couldn't find it.
It turned into this.

 and this...
 and this.
 until finally
they found it.
 Thank goodness. Haha! It was great and so nice of them to look so hard for it for me.

Oh, yeah. The blanket is for someone I most likely don't know, nor will I ever know.
Our Relief Society (church women group) is doing a big service project this month and one of the items they want is baby blankets for the
St. Vincent hospital for the babies who don't make it. 
This particular project has special meaning to me because my sister in law isn't able to carry her babies full term. She lost her first after only 15 precious minutes.
Thankfully because of the amazing care at St. Vincents she now has two adorable little kids that survived being born around 24-26 weeks. 



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! I'm really going to learn how someday!!

    ReplyDelete