Wednesday, March 27, 2013

8 questions

I saw these questions on another blog that I follow and thought it would be fun to answer them.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Lets see in 2003.
I got hitched. (Weird to think about.) Biggest mistake of my life. So glad that part of my life is in the past.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list?

Organize front room, enough so that when my visiting teachers come they wont trip over the boxes that are still every where.

Grocery shopping for a few things. Want to start a cleansing tomorrow.

Buy a pillow. (Besides our old bed having mold I had black stuff on my pillow as well. Most likely it was only mascara, but I was too freaked out to chance it. I've been using a blanket as a pillow for the past 2 weeks. I'm officially sick of the neck/shoulder aches and pains from lack of support.)

Continue working on baby chevron blanket I'm crocheting for St. Vincent's hospital. 

Walk on treadmill for 10 minutes and then ice my back.

3. What are 5 snacks I enjoy?

craisins, but they have to be the pomegranate juice infused ones. Yummo!

maple bars (they are my weakness)

cold watermelon

snickers

red vines

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire

The possibilities...

Adopt 

Become like Emily Gilmore. Not the personality, but the donating and helping tons of different causes.

Travel

5. Name some of the places you've lived.
  
Utah, Arizona, Oregon.

6. Name some bad habits you have.

lazy eating

getting everywhere 'mormon' standard time

fidgeting

7. Name some jobs you've had.

mowing grandma's lawns.Some may say it wasn't a job. probably not, but I wish I could go back to that job. I thought as I mowed gave me time to think about whatever and I miss my Grandma Buck something fers and wish I could sit down in her kitchen cooling off by drinking some black cherry Shasta, playing Pollyanna, and listening to Grandma's wisdom and feel her love again.

8. What are some childhood memories.

Playing night games with the other neighborhood kids.

Pillow fights with my little sister.

Car rides to tumbling with Jan singing her goofy songs.

My brother scaring me by doing donuts in the church parking lot.

Coaching my lil' sis softball team.

 
 
Now it's your turn. :)
 

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment